Reach the Night Sky - A Dream

Living the dream .. I miss the old time. Past-Now-Future

Hi !! Eh I never realized this blog have already gone 1 year old. And there's still many sparse blank spot needed to fill in but too bad I'm rarely post something over here :D

Well so far. I actually want to retell my 5 days experiencing Malaysia (the Truly Asia, as in their slogan.) but.. Midterm test made everything tears up ! Oh my midterm is unfortunately, BAD. I really disappointed with my score. Especially CHEMISTRY, my favorite subject ever ever..

Talking about CHEMISTRY, I've made a really really BIG dis-advancement... since moving out to SMAK2 because I'm failed in SMAK5 *Hey Nightmare ! Shoo !* I have ...
1) Sleeping deeply in Chemistry Class.
2) Being such fool ain't doing anything in Chem lab just watching and watching other's working.
3) My Chemistry test score is running down the hill. 97 => 90 => 73 => ??? Oh big NO !
4) Usually forget to bring Lab coat and Lab book that disappoint my teacher.
5) Unlike facing normal condition, I'm really afraid I can't advance in path to Chemistry Championship. I've got too many heavy rival and they're smart.
6) Being such way too stupid to qualify for the recent Chemistry Contest. Oh MAN ! ><
7) And I'm extremely afraid I can't pass my way to Chemistry Science Club, like last year, because seems like SMAK2 is giving a really different system than SMAK5 for SC students...

Ah, stop talking about Chemistry. It would never ends :P
I'm trying to remember.. Why do I made this blog at the first place, 1 year ago ?
Wonderful. I can't remember anything or it is just for fun and no purpose ?
Farewell. See ya !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shout It Here !!

About


Created on September 24th 2009 :)
About my everyday life...
-Benediktus Abraham Randy Gunawan Aliwarga-

Labels