Reach the Night Sky - A Dream

Living the dream .. I miss the old time. Past-Now-Future

Was I fell for you ? I thought it just a perception of love.. but..


I was standing in a middle of empty room but Piano.. night 7:30PM and there's a big shadow over me.. I lost my mind.. I was thinking about girls I've played out with.. girls I play in order so I can forget you.. Cause 'Distraction' always the best way to forget someone.. but..What happen today ? I can only think of you.. I try to find another girl in another school.. so I can forget you. But alas, I can't. Why your face is floating on my mind ?? I know I've tried my best to forget you.. I find too many activities.. From being extra Introvert to being slight Extrovert now, all just to forget you ! Why it's so hard ? Were I having my first love ? Weren't it was only a perception ? Is love this sad ? If I really loves you,why on hell I will banish you out like your not priceless anymore in my bottomless heart ? Why ? Man.

And why regret always come last ?
I can't think anything right now.. I just.. miss.. her.. smile and her.. EVERYTHING ... 
*down*

0 comments:

Post a Comment