Reach the Night Sky - A Dream

Living the dream .. I miss the old time. Past-Now-Future

Oh no .. I shall declared this week as a unlucky week .. The story goes as follow :
Friday, 4th December : Semester Final Test has arrived ! Our teacher, proudly present us with PHYSICS at the beginning .. and I even forget to bring the legitimation card, let my time be vanished 10 minutes for listening to the  chirping of Teacher .. T_T
Saturday, 5th December : A Monk came to me and offered me something for 2$ .. Since I'm not a Buddhist, I refuse to accept it, but he force me to pay, well, I give him just 1$ .. and I've got news from my friend Karun that  his Blackberry was stolen..
Sunday, 6th December : I've caught a bad fever. My throat sore really bad, and I stupidly transfer 0.3$ from my phone credit to somebody I never knew by thrilled with what he send me in an SMS .. T_T
Today, Monday, 7th December : My Chem teacher came to me telling me that I haven't return the Reaction Tube that I've broken few months ago, and I decided to go to the nearest Chem Store, to buy the WRONG reaction tube for 1$ .. T_T oh no.. My life is ruined now..

Anyway, at least there's something We can happily enjoy : 2 weeks to Christmas !! Yeah .. Joy to the world~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shout It Here !!

About


Created on September 24th 2009 :)
About my everyday life...
-Benediktus Abraham Randy Gunawan Aliwarga-

Labels