Reach the Night Sky - A Dream

Living the dream .. I miss the old time. Past-Now-Future

Sorry been gone for a long time.. been busy with those unlikely school work >,< *depressed

Just get the result yesterday. BAD. I may not go to either Science or Social ..
bad History (Hey ! They should include my second exam result, why not ?) and .. Surrender- Physics. Ohh tomorrow is another exam !
My Older cousin (off course, all is older lol), Lucas is getting married with his girl Elke. Congratulation !
And, hehe it was a tasty Lobster served on the party lol.
Ohh I'm gettin' stress. Depressed. Oh no..
Brb. I'm hungry. lol
-Rain Die-

Edited : I just realized this Blog now 1 month old ! Congratulation to myself.. ! lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shout It Here !!

About


Created on September 24th 2009 :)
About my everyday life...
-Benediktus Abraham Randy Gunawan Aliwarga-

Labels